The SkinPen Microneedling Experience
We are pleased to announce that we now offer the highly acclaimed SkinPen experience by Crown Aesthetics. Skin Pen is the first FDA-cleared microneedling device on the market that can be used to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, stretch marks, and acne scars. SkinPen can be used on many different body parts, including face, neck, décolletage, arms, hands, legs, abdomen, and back.
How does microneedling work?
Micro-needling is a skin rejuvenation procedure that helps to improve your skin’s appearance by stimulating its natural ability to produce collagen and repair itself. It creates thousands of microchannels that stimulate your body’s natural wound healing process, while minimizing cellular damage. This rejuvenates your skin from the inside out. The result is effective remodeling of scar tissue, while keeping the overall structure of the skin intact.
- Phase I: Inflammation. Piercing the skin triggers your immune system to cleanse the wound, remove debris, increase blood flow and begin to create new tissue.
- Phase II: Proliferation. The wound is rebuilt with new granulation cells, which are part of the extracellular matrix. Additionally, a new network of blood vessels develops.
- Phase III: Remodeling. The wound is replaced with new dermal tissues and blood vessels.
Best of all, SkinPen works. Ninety percent of subjects in the clinical trial would recommend the procedure to family and friends.
Benefits of SkinPen
- Little Downtime: It is a perfect treatment for patients with a busy schedule.
- Natural Recovery: SkinPen’s mechanical process is versatile and usable year-round.
- Safe for all Skin Types: Clinically proven effective on all skin types
- Safe and Sound: The First FDA-cleared microneedling device on the market
- Comfortable: A light numbing cream may be used to minimize discomfort
Will microneedling work for me?
Unlike most alternatives, SkinPen has been clinically shown to be effective for women and men with skin ranging from skin types light to very dark. Likewise, SkinPen’s mechanical process is less abrasive than harsh peels. In addition, when you properly space treatments that are overseen by a physician, the procedures can be administered year-round.