COVID-19 Coronavirus Updates
Last Updated: August 29, 2021
Your health and the health of all West Orange Women’s Care patients
and staff is of utmost importance to us.
Effective immediately, West Orange Women’s Care now requires that all patients wear a mask while in our Care Centers in accordance with CDC recommendations.
At this time we are not allowing guests in with our patients. Children under 18 are not permitted in the office unless they are a patient. Minor patients may have a parent/guardian present.
Please do not enter the building until you have completed curbside check-in and have been notified it is time for your appointment.
Our physicians are closely monitoring clinical guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the Florida Department of Public Health, and the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology (ACOG) and we are offering the following guidelines to our patients.
Whenever possible, please use our Patient Portal to reschedule your appointment or if you have health questions for your provider. You may also call our offices to speak with a nurse.
Please reschedule your appointment if any of the following apply to you now or within the last 14 days:
You are experiencing a fever, cough, or shortness of breath.
You are experiencing any additional symptoms such as loss of smell or taste, runny nose, sore throat, fatigue, loss of appetite, diarrhea, nausea, or muscle aches and pains.
You have had close contact with anyone under investigation for or known to have tested
Social Distancing and Visitor Restrictions
- Effective immediately, West Orange Women’s Care now requires all patients wear a mask while in our Care Centers in accordance with CDC recommendations.
- We are making every extra effort to clean and sanitize our waiting rooms, patient checkin areas, and examination rooms after every patient for patients who need to come into the office during this time. To minimize patients’ time in our offices, we are using “virtual waiting rooms” whenever possible. Please wait in your car and call us when you arrive at our office and our staff can contact you as soon as they are ready for you to enter the exam room.
- To minimize your time in our waiting rooms, we strongly encourage you to use our online check in options. You should receive a link via email and/or text to check in online prior to your appointment.
- To protect all our staff and patients, we will need you to come alone to your visit. Some of our office buildings have extra security at the entrances and will only allow the patient to enter the building.
- Please understand that our providers and staff will also be following social distancing guidelines whenever possible during your visit. We can all work together to prevent spread of germs by washing hands, utilizing hand sanitizer, and avoiding close proximity, handshakes, and hugs in the offices.
- We value your trust, your health, and your safety, as well as the health and safety of our staff.
- West Orange Women’s Care is your partner in health today and always.